Park Farm Barn
Sleeping 12, Park Farm Barn is a fine example of how to create a modern living space whilst retaining the traditional character of an 18th century building.
With extensive views past an enclosed pond stocked with Koi carp, surrounded by rural arable farmland, Park Farm Barn provides a tranquil setting for a peaceful holiday.
The cottage features exposed timbers, along with fitted ash hardwood floors and doors throughout.
The Ground Floor
– Large kitchen and dining area
– Luxurious sitting room with comfortable sofas
– Large open fireplace with wood burner and oil-fired central heating
– Colour TV with video & DVD
– Modern kitchen with ceramic hob & double oven, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, fridge & microwave
– Downstairs cloakroom
– Power shower, washbasin & separate WC
The First Floor
– Two double bedrooms complete with cream antique-style beds
– Three twin bedrooms
– Two single bedrooms
– Two bathrooms with bath, power shower, washbasin & WC